Xero Dashboard video: 1.06 min
Want to see your business performance at a glance?
Xero Dashboard Key features
The Xero dashboard is fully customisable to show you what you need to know about your sales, expenses, debtors, creditors and your bank accounts.
- Keep track of your business on the Xero Dashboard
- Zoom in see your Business Performance
- Track key financials from the Chart of Accounts watchlist
- Track money coming in from customers
- Track payments due to suppliers
- Create invoices
- Manage expense claims and receipts including from Xero Touch mobile
- Track all bank account and credit card transactions
- Reconcile your bank accounts and credit cards
Interactive graphs show money coming in and going out, and the watchlist lets you monitor specific accounts.
Chart of Accounts
Xero Chart of Accounts Video : 2.12 min
Your Chart of Accounts is crucial to producing accurate financials for your business.
With Xero both the accountant and the small business owner work off the same single ledger easily accessible ‘in the cloud’.
Xero Sales Invoicing video: 4.49 min
Xero Sales Invoicing Key Features
Xero sales invoicing includes customisable templates, branding to display your logo, invoice emailing, online viewing of invoices/statements.
On receiving a Xero invoice your customer can pay the invoice with a simple click of a button.
Create draft invoices, credit notes and recurring invoices to make monthly, weekly invoicing much quicker.
Send auto-reminders to ensure your business gets paid faster and improve cash flow. Adding a payment gateway to your invoicing that includes a credit card option works wonders.
If your client is a Xero user they can seamlessly import any sales invoice direct into their Xero accounts.
The search feature enables you to quickly find by date, contact, invoice number, reference or invoice amount.