The ATO Business Portal is a secure website for managing your business tax affairs.
It is easy to use, and convenient access point for business owners and entrepreneurs to manage all of their business tax information in the one location.
There is also a handy payment area which allows you to process your BAS payments or other electronic transactions with the ATO in a secure online environment.
In addition, business owners and their delegates can view statements of account, update their contact details, prepare and lodge reports like activity statements and communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox.
In summary, the portal allows you to:
- view, prepare, lodge and revise activity statements
- view and request refunds from:
- income tax accounts
- fringe benefits tax accounts
- excise accounts
- some superannuation accounts
- view your statement of account and payment options
- update your details
- transfer funds between your accounts
- communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox
- test, lodge and download selected files
How to use the ATO Business Portal
To access the portal you will need to register for your secure AUSkey or ATO digital certificate.
To register visit Business Portal Registration
The portal can be found online here Business Portal Registration
Frequently asked questions
FAQs are available on the Business Portal to answer any issues you may encounter the first time you access the portal. It is an excellent idea to check these are before seeking additional help.
Action steps to take today
Talk to a Business Advisor!